* All missed lessons must be paid for. The studio does not discount tuition due to inclement weather or mandatory closings.
* When in doubt about a cancellation or studio closing - please visit our WEBSITE asap or call the studio. Phone calls and text messages to parents and students are NOT guaranteed.
* studio dance attire is stressed intensely to avoid distractions from the dance environment. Loose hair must be secured before entering the classroom, and jewelry and/or street clothing should be removed as well.
*Attendance is crucial to ensure group development and a quality group performance.
* Monthly tuition is expected by the 15th of each month to avoid the $10.00 late charge.
* All tuition and fees must be paid in full to receive costumes for studio photos.
* There are no refunds for missed lessons and/or inclement weather. Closings are listed on the outgoing message and can be seen on WGRZ (channel 2) as well as WKBW (channel 7) and our WEBSITE. Phone calls and texts are not guaranteed.
* THE DANCE CAMP publishes a monthly newsletter and hard copies are available to keep everyone informed of performances, events and other information.
* The studio dress rehearsal for our June performance is a yearly requirement for all students at our performance location which runs from approximately 10am - 4:30pm (times are specified between Act I and Act II). We rarely welcome a student back in the fall who fails to participate in dress rehearsal.
* Stage makeup is a requirement for all female students during any performance as part of costuming.
Our policies are set in place to help maintain an environment where people of all races, creeds and colors can work together while celebrating the arts!